Whitegold Hospitality Group’s commitment to privacy
We do not voluntarily collect sensitive information, such as racial or technical origins, political opinions, religious and philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health details or sexual orientation.
We collect your personal data in order to
– Manage room reservations and accommodation requests
– Manage your stay at the hotel
– Improve our hotel service
– Manage our relationship with our guests before, during and after your stay
– To cross-reference, analyse and combine your data collected during your booking or stay via a trusted third party to determine your interests, customer profile and to enable us to provide you with personalised offers
– To improve the services of Whitegold Hospitality SAS
– To comply with local laws
Conditions of access by third parties to your personal data
In order to ensure that you have the right to access and amend your personal data, we must share your personal data with internal and external recipients as follows:
– Within the Whitegold Hospitality SAS group, in order to provide you with the best possible service, we may share your personal data and give access to authorised personnel within our entities.
– With service providers and partners: Your personal data may be transferred to a third party for the purpose of providing services to you and enhancing your stay.
– Business partners: Whitegold Hospitality SAS may, unless you object to the Data Privacy Department, enhance your profile by sharing certain information about you with selected business partners. In this case, your data may be cross-referenced, analysed and combined via a trusted third party. This processing will enable Whitegold Hospitality SAS and its preferred contractual partners to determine your interests and customer profile and to enable us to make you preferred offers.
– Local authorities: We may also pass on your information to local authorities, if required by law or in the course of an investigation and in accordance with local regulations.
Protection of your personal data during international transfers
Whitegold Hospitality SAS takes appropriate measures to secure the transfer of your personal data to a Whitegold Hospitality entity or an external recipient located in a country offering a different level of protection from that offered in the country in which the personal data is collected.
Whitegold Hospitality SAS takes appropriate technical and organisational measures, in accordance with applicable legal requirements, to protect your personal data against unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss or alteration, or unauthorised disclosure or access. To this end, we have put in place technical and organisational measures.
When you transmit credit card information when making a reservation, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology is used to secure your transactions.
We will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy or as required by applicable law.
Access and modification
You have the right to access and amend your personal data collected by Whitegold Hospitality SAS subject to applicable law.
You may also exercise your right to object by writing to the address below.
300 route des Fabriques, 73250 Saint Pierre d’Albigny
If you have any difficulty in exercising your rights, please contact the Whitegold Hospitality Group Personal Data Department directly by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your personal data is not accurate, complete or up to date, please communicate the changes to the above address.
All requests will be dealt with promptly and in accordance with applicable law.